What’s up good peoples!! It has been an amazing start to October. No joke I am still happy August and even September have drifted away. We are now in the 4th quarter of the year and I am ready to get 2019 over with. Let’s talk about some of the new adjustments that have taken place.
Now don’t get me wrong 2019 hasn’t been all horrible a couple of great things happened:
- We got married….That’s why we are talking about the adjustments LAWD!!
- The Confessions From a Red Couch podcast was born. I was able to put these words into full actions and personality.
- I was featured in Voyage Houston Magazine where I talked about the balance between Life and Work
- The Journey Back To Loving Yourself ebook was finished in July and is now available for purchase. I spent 4 years thinking through this concept and was finally able to put it to paper (keyboard).
- Season 2 of the Confessions From A Red Couch Podcast has begun. I have also been blessed to collab with other amazing podcasts. Make sure your are following the instagram page so you can check out the features. I’ll also post on here just to keep you in the loop.
As you can see as much as I have complained about the couple of months of craziness, it has been a great year. I know in a couple of months I will look back and be okay with how things are turning out.
I know I promised you guys a series but I just couldn’t get my thoughts together to type it out. So I went ahead and presented it on the Season 2 premiere of the podcast. It’s super cray because I went from being single and independent to married life. You can watch here or listen on any major major listening platform (links listed below).