Lord somebody save me from the month of December!!! I have 3 more days of classes left and I’m trying to figure out how to get away with wearing hoodies and yoga pants. My only saving grace is that my kids are taking finals (because that’s what high school teachers look forward to giving…said no teacher ever).
I’m at this point in life where I’m completely over adulting. It’s overrated!! All of this stuff that’s about to happen in the next couple of months is exciting but chile is too muuuccchhhh. I decided to talk to my friends to see what are some gifts that would make adulting easier.
Ladies and gentlemen I present your ULTIMATE gift giving guide to make adulting a little bit easier.
1. Self care package: this includes candles, face/skin products, bath bombs, bubble bath, essential oils, etc. Anything that will take care of the body and help focus the mind.
2. Journals/organizers: these are amazing to help stay organized, write down goals, thoughts, dreams, memories, important dates, everything that our brains forget because adulting is hard.
3. “ME” Time coupons: If your friends have families these are great for them. 25 min of quiet can go a loooonnnngggg way if you have a husband and kids.
4. For my single friends a steady/reliable cuddle buddy. Not a #$%@ buddy but somebody who will touch them in a NON-SEXUAL way. Touch can be so soothing if done right (please don’t go around touching strangers, ask first 😂😂).
5. Herbal supplements or a trip to Colorado or California 😏 I’m not going any deeper than that.
Anyways, look if you didn’t read anything else read this, CHRISTMAS IS A TIME TO BE WITH FAMILY AND LOVED ONES. Don’t go broke trying to give your way into people’s hearts. They’ll still love you even if you make a smart decision to give them a $1.50 Christmas card, and if they aren’t…%$# ’em🤷🏾♀️.